Utah Students Connect
Utah Students Connect is a consortium of 7 districts, including Jordan School District, who have combined to provide online learning options to students. The link above is to the public page that provides program information, term date, policy and procedures, and contact information for anyone wanting to know more information about the program.
All counselors are added to a course called Counselor's Lounge. This is where counselors will register students for courses. Counselors are also added as an observer of their enrolled students. This makes it possible to check grades and progress in the course.
1. Create a Canvas account in the Utah Students Connect instance by contacting Ammon Wiemers
2. Be added to the Counselor Lounge
3. Register students through the registration link in the Counselor Lounge
4. Enter classes in student's schedule in Skyward
5. Track student progress
State Online Education Program (SOEP)
SEATS is the program used to manage registration in the State Online Education Program (SOEP).
1. Create an account in SEATS
2. Advise on registration requests by approving or rejecting when received
3. Enter course in students schedule in Skyward
Below, are a few resources available to help answer common questions. For further assistance, more resources are available under the LEA tab at www.schools.utah.gov/edonline